Hi… classmates..!! J I´m goint to write about the topics, that we have seen in this period.
First, you know is about ¨TAG QUESTIONS¨: are a statements
followed by a mini-questions.
When you use the verb BE and is a positive sentence, the tag
question will be negative. Ex:
-they are a nice person, aren´t they?
-it´s not a lovely day,
is it?
-He can play guitar, can´t he?
-I won´t be having
dinner today, will I?
But, If there is no auxiliary, and not verb BE; the
apropiate form is DO or DOES, ex:
-He cooks very well, doesn´t he?
-She doesn´t like you, does she?
We have a special cases for use tag question like:
-I am right, aren´t I? (isn´t: am I?)
-I have been answering, haven´t I? (use the auxiliary)
-nothing came in the past, did it?
NOTE: shall, is like will and use for
subjects I and We.
|
-Let´s go, shall we?
Now, we will read about SIMPLE PAST AND PAST PERFECT.It´s not easy to understand but when you say that first action happened at an unspecified time before now, you understand it, you can form sentences using past perfect.
Also, we saw about health matters, new vocabulary for us and
modals for use it.
MUST: to express
something that is important to do.
BE ABLE TO: having
skills to do something.
MAY: is like a
posibility os probability.
MIGHT: Expresses weak probability or possibility and is the
past of may.
MAKE: when someone force you to do something.
GET: is when someone
convince you to do something.
HAVE: when someone
gives you the responsability to do something.
LET: is when someone permit you to do something.
NOTE: just with GET you
use infinitive verbs.
|





Hi I like it good information and good explanation, all your ideas are correct.
ResponderEliminarIt will be very helpful for me. I thing you had tu put some examples in the health matters